31 July 2019: All rooms are full. You can still fill the application and we will contact you if there’s a cancellation.
Apply to the INT Housing programme by filling the application form. Application period begins 2 May 2019. Please fill in all the information asked:
- name, home address, passport number and other personal details
- which university are you studying at
- date of arrival
- preferred room type (single or shared room)
- friends you’d like to share the apartment with
- deposit payment method
Before filling the form you should carefully read through instructions and rules.
Here is a short list of the things that you should be aware of before applying:
- Opiskelijan Tampere will send you only one apartment offer. First offers will be sent in May 2019.
- Guarantee your place in the programme by paying the deposit fee in time. If the deposit is not paid in time, we will offer the room to another student.
- All the rental agreements are fixed time. The agreement begins on 1st of August 2019 and terminates on 31st of December 2019. It is not possible to start the contract or terminate it earlier.
- Residents are responsible for the apartment and the furniture. All damages will be covered from the deposit.
- The apartments are furnished but you will most likely have to buy lamps, curtains etc. yourself when you arrive. Check out the furniture level: Apartments and costs.
- The rents vary depending on the location and room type. See more information: Apartments and costs.
Please note that the sooner you apply the greater is your chance to get a room. Universities will review all the applicants to verify whether they have been accepted to study or not.
If you have any questions on the application or filling the form please contact:
Kati Aaltonen (Ms.)
Housing and Communications Specialist
Tel: +358 50 374 8191